2017 STIHL MS 193 T
Call for Price
A compact professional chainsaw with a powerfully efficient engine.
The MS 193 T is affordably priced and packed with premium features that save time and money. Professional arborists and tree service personnel will appreciate its robust power-to-weight ratio and compact, ergonomic top-handled design for easier equipment handling and less operator fatigue on demanding jobs. The tool’s fuel efficient engine technology reduces fuel costs and emissions*. The MS 193 T comes with a convenient toolless retainer for the air filter cover, a lanyard ring, purge pump primer, and IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor. This easy-to-operate STIHL product is proudly built in America* for the demanding professional who wants a premium saw at an affordable price.
*A majority of STIHL powerheads are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components. Reduced fuel costs and emissions as compared to the previous model (MS 192 T).
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine turns over.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain.: STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Displacement: 30.1 cc (1.84 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.3 kW (1.74 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 3.3 kg (7.28 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 270 cc (9.1 oz)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. PM
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 35 cm (14 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.84 cu. in. (30.1 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.74 bhp (1.3 kW)
- 7.28 lb. (3.3 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in. (35 cm)