2017 STIHL RMA 410 C
Call for Price
A convenient and lightweight walk behind battery-powered lawn mower with a larger cutting swath than previous model and upgraded cutting features.
Say hello to the clean, convenient power of the RMA 410 C battery-powered lawn mower. Featuring 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology and quality STIHL engineering, this lawn mower is perfect for homeowners looking for lightweight, no-mess, no-hassle mowing for small to medium sized properties. The RMA 410 C features a brushless, commercial-grade 900-watt electric motor that provides 50% more power than previous model and uses either the STIHL AP 180 or STIHL AP 300 batteries. Much quieter than gasoline-powered lawn mowers, it is the ideal mower for noise-sensitive areas. And when you’re done, just fold the handle down for easy storage.
- Locking Key: Removing key prevents accidental starting of the motor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery power eliminates the mess and expense of fuel mixtures.
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Weight w/o Battery: 18.2 kg (40.1 lb.)
- Weight w/ AP 300: 19.9 kg (43.9 lb.)
- Area Mowed: Approx. 4,300 sq. ft. w/ AP 300
- Cutting Height: 1.0 in. to 3.0 in.
- Deck Width: 45 cm. (17.75 in.)
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 55 L (14.5 gal.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Your advanced STIHL battery-powered equipment deserves an equally advanced charger. The STIHL AL 300 rapid battery charger fits that bill perfectly. Designed to charge your STIHL Lithium-Ion batteries in approximately 25 minutes*, the AL 300 is exactly what you need to power through your lawn care tasks. It features an onboard cooling fan and bright LED display to indicate current charge level. This smart charger even switches off automatically once your battery is fully charged.
- With the AP 300 Lithium-Ion battery, you can tackle larger landscapes with fewer recharges. The battery features 28% more power than the AP 180, while remaining the same weight (3.8 lbs.). And all STIHL batteries are based on 36-volt Lithium-Ion technology, hitting the “sweet spot” of power and run time. Our batteries are also engineered to last – the AP 300 keeps more than 80% of its battery capacity after 500 charges. It even features specialized voltage monitors and temperature sensors to help ensure optimal operation and a long service life. This is how STIHL does battery.
- Engine Type
- Lithium-Ion battery-powered
- Deck Size
- 17.75 in. (45 cm)
- Discharge Type